NEC is looking for a Sr. Delphi Developer to join their team.
The position requires an experienced software developer who will be concerned with the design, creation and maintenance of a specialized Retail store application.
- Technical design and development using Delphi and SQL Server
- De-bug and diagnose functionality via Delphi and SQL.
- Fix custom issues and offer solutions.
- Meet expectations and schedules established by yourself and your team.
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development and testing
- Work closely with program management to ensure business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Monterrey, Mexico or availability to relocate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree highly desired.
- 4+ years' experience developing in Delphi (version 9 and above)
- Experience using design patterns MVVM, MVC or N-Tier development
- Experience working and incorporating best practices from Agile methodologies - SCRUM in particular
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ experience with Transact-SQL (store procedures)
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience developing in C# desired
- Interface, integration experience.
- 2 tier and N-tier development experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is desired
Please, check de following link: https://www.occ.com....-mundo/delphi#1