#1 ArmandoGal

ArmandoGal

• Miembros
  • Pip
  • 1 mensajes
  • LocationGeertruidenberg

Escrito 26 abril 2021 - 12:47

Hi

I am Sergey and I am the founder of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation and software company founded in The city of london, UK. I have identified your business on Facebook and thought that you and delphiaccess.com could certainly benefit from our products as we work with incredibly similar businesses. We presently have more than 15,000 customers and I am in the process of expanding our offering by opening offices in the USA and the Baltic States.

I would really love to see you and delphiaccess.com become our next client!

Below are some of our most popular services that you may locate beneficial for your company.

1. Top Notch B2B Databases and Email Marketing And Advertising Lists for over 7,000 specific niches and micro specific niches (most popular with companies that have a wholesale offering).

2. SEO computer software. If you are tech savvy, you can use our Online search engine Scraper and Ambulance Providers Pennsylvania List Email Xls - Creativebeartech.Com - Extractor to scrape your personal sales leads for your specific niche. Some clients use it for locating guest posting opportunities for their web site Search Engine Optimization (more than 2,000 active users).

3. Instagram Management Tool for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is one of the most popular software right now and has more than 7,000 active users.

4. Search Engine Optimisation Solutions. We also provide S.E.O services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We primarily offer link building as we have a substantial PBN of over 25,000 sites.

I want to offer you 25% off your next purchase with us as a way of welcoming you onboard.

Please apply voucher code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only.

If you wish to speak to me, please contact me via https://creativebear...tent/contact-us. My private e-mail plays up sometimes so contact form enquiry would be best. You can also talk to me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone).

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Creative Bear Tech
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
https://creativebeartech.com

IP.Board spam blocked by CleanTalk.